1) Arizona Cardinals- Kyler Murray QB, Oklahoma
Everyone with a source in the NFL seems to say this will be the pick come draft night. The Cards are gonna wanna give Kliff his guy and Josh Rosen just won’t be it. They better not leave without a legitimate plan to trade Rosen and get back some of that capital they lost trading up for him last year.
2) San Francisco 49ers- Nick Bosa EDGE, OSU
I know the Niners just traded for and signed Dee Ford. I know they have Solomon Thomas. I know it feels like all the 49ers do is draft D Line. When a generational type player like Nick Bosa falls into your lap, you jump at the opportunity. Should be a no brainer for the Niners who could be a sleeper team come this fall.
3) New York Jets- Josh Allen EDGE, Kentucky
Quinnen Williams is still on the board, but if you look at the Jets roster, the absence of an EDGE pass rusher really sticks out. Josh Allen is just the guy to help. He may not be elite in the run game, but his ability to rush the passer and drop back into coverage is world class. The Jets could have one of the most formidable defense in the NFL next year if all pans out well.
4) Oakland Raiders- Quinnen Williams DT, Alabama
When the Raiders traded Khalil Mack they put themselves into a full rebuild. When the Raiders traded for Antonio Brown, they gave themselves a three year window for that rebuild. They need to bank on elite talent and Quinnen Williams gives them an opportunity to get the highest graded DT for me ever, while the position is still at a premium without being that expensive for a second contract.
5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Rashan Gary EDGE, Michigan
The Buccaneers are in the same boat as the Raiders where they need to bet on elite talent and hope it pans out. In walks Rashan Gary, the definition of elite traits. His production at Michigan is less than desired. It matters a lot, but in this instance he is just too special an athlete to pass on in a huge position of need for the Bucs. Gary has an interesting conversation around him in this draft.
6) New York Giants-Dwayne Haskins QB, OSU
It IS time. The Giants have to invest in the future at the QB position for a post Eli Manning world. Don’t believe the smokescreens the Giants have put up; Haskins is the guy they want and it will probably not be at 6 when all is said. The Giants had a shot to pair him with an improved O Line and the best WR and RB in football, but it is still in their best interest to take their QB.
7) Jacksonville Jaguars- Jonah Williams OL, Alabama
The Jaguars are one of the elite rosters in the NFL with one of the most rapidly dwindling windows for a Super Bowl. The Jags have invested in Nick Foles and need to improve on the O Line if they are going to run the power offense that the Jags want to run. Getting Williams gives the Jaguars an All-Pro caliber lineman at any position on the offensive line.
8) Detroit Lions- Devin White LB, LSU
The Lions have taken many steps to vastly improve their defense. They invested in Trey Flowers, but still need help at pass rusher and LB. Devin White projects as a MLB, but Matt Patricia probably sees a whole bunch of roles for White. He could use him in coverage, as an EDGE Rusher, an interior blitzer, and as a traditional MLB. In a defense that values versatility, Devin White is Matt Patricia’s dream. This man has no weaknesses.
9) Buffalo Bills- Jawaan Taylor OT, Florida
The Bills need to protect Josh Allen. They have a guy to build around, now they need to get him weapons and protection. It may be a little too early for a receiver so they may as well get the best lineman available in Jawaan Taylor.
10) Denver Broncos- Drew Lock QB, Mizzou
John Elway needs to get his next QB right. All reports say that Elway is in love with Lock and hs physical tools. While I am not certain about his future in the NFL, I am positive he has all the traits to do so. Maybe sitting behind Flacco for a year in the pass happy Mile High Stadium is the best situation for Drew Lock.
11) Cincinnati Bengals- Devin Bush LB, Michigan
The Bengals need to get ready for a long and lengthy rebuild in the future. For that rebuild they need to get leaders and elite players. They may have found the perfect prospect for that in Devin Bush. An elite MLB prospect, his sideline quickness and instincts popped on tape. And most importantly moving forward, he is a natural born leader.
12) Green Bay Packers- Montez Sweat EDGE, Miss St
The Packers have two picks in the first round and have a couple of distinct needs to address. The first and most present is the pass rush. Nick Perry and Clay Matthews are now gone, and weren’t much help to begin with. Getting an athletic freak like Montez Sweat will help fix the Packers No.1 weakness on their defense.
13) Miami Dolphins- Ed Oliver DT, Houston
One of the feistiest players in this entire class. Ed Oliver has slipped in the eyes of most draft analysts. That has to do with the fact that Houston for some reason had him play NT, and he was triple teamed every play. He is still an elite player, and with the Dolphins officially Tanking for Tua, they have to take the best player available, they will get the steal of the draft with Oliver.
14) Atlanta Falcons- Greedy Williams CB, LSU
Greedy is an elite player in this class. His man coverage ability is top notch and his athletic ability is stunning. For some reason he seems to have fallen in the scouting community, but personally I think the Falcons would get a steal with greedy at 14. The Falcons need him too, with the decline of Desmond Trufant on the horizon.
15) Washington Redskins- Daniel Jones QB, Duke
This should definitely not be the pick. I am personally not a fan of Jones as a franchise QB. In all honesty the Redskins should try to get Josh Rosen from the Cards. But since I can’t select Josh Rosen I’ll give them the 6th best QB in this class that everyone says is the 4th.
16) Carolina Panthers- Clelin Ferrell EDGE, Clemson
The Panthers need EDGE help and they needed it yesterday. Their best pass rusher just retired at the age of 39. Clelin Ferrell seems like the obvious pick. To a lot of people he screams classic high floor, low ceiling. There is nothing wrong with High floor. I learned this lesson with Joey Bosa. To me I see Clelin as a surprise star EDGE rusher in the NFL.
17) New York Giants (via Browns)- D.K. Metcalf WR, Ole Miss
If this happens I will feel bad for D.K. He does not deserve to be in the shadow of Odell, but this pick makes too much sense for the Giants. They need a WR who can pinpoint the ball opposite Sterling Shepard. D.K. has a lot of God-given ability that can make him the best wide receiver in this class if he learns to run routes.
18) Minnesota Vikings- Andre Dillard OT, WSU
It is very simple the Vikings need OT help bad. Watching Kirk Cousins try to read coverages in 2 seconds was not fun. They need to help him stay on his feet. Andre Dillard is an immediate upgrade from Riley Reiff. Dillard may be the best pass protector in this class, something the Vikings need with all those weapons they have.
19) Tennessee Titans- T.J. Hockenson TE, Iowa
It is pretty simple here. Delanie Walker is getting super old. The Titans need a replacement. TJ is by far the best player on the board (unless Fant is more your speed). The Titans could use a great blocker with the run heavy system they run. To me, this seems like a no brainer. Hockenson should go higher, but with the needs the other teams have, the Titans would get a steal at 19.
20) Pittsburgh Steelers- Brian Burns EDGE, FSU
A lot of the great players for the Steelers needs are already gone by this point, but Brian Burns offers a high upside pick for a team that really could use EDGE help. Bud Dupree isn’t working out and giving the power rushing TJ Watt a speed rusher on the other side seems like an interesting prospect.
21) Seattle Seahawks- Cody Ford OL, Oklahoma
The Seahawks are almost done finishing their O Line rebuild. They could use one more first round investment to put them over the top. With Ford you could play him anywhere they need to fill a gap. He can play both tackles (preferably right) or succeed at guard. Either way, for a team that ran more than any other team, one last O Line improvement could really help.
22) Baltimore Ravens- Garrett Bradberry OC, NC State
This team normally doesn’t take lineman early, but given that their needs are vastly different than what’s available, I’m sure they will gladly take the leap on a great center. They do need one since Jansen left after all. He fits the traditional Ravens mold after all: big, powerful, and a mauler. For a team that wants to run the ball like they do it makes too much sense.
23) Houston Texans- Byron Murphy CB, Washington
Byron Murphy fixes a long standing hole for the Houston Texans in their secondary. Kevin Johnson has not worked out. They need to improve because their current window is starting to close and the secondary has burned them as of late.
24) Oakland Raiders (via Bears)- Noah Fant TE, Iowa
The Raiders are in a position to exclusively bet on talent and Noah Fant has to be the best player at this spot. His elite athleticism could make him the best TE in football one day. He has special traits and is elite with the ball in his hands. After giving up Amari they need to get elite stars at their positions. Fant’s chances are just as good as T.J. Hockenson's.
25) Philadelphia Eagles- Taylor Rapp S, Washington
The Eagles really need to sure up their secondary. Malcolm Jenkins is getting up there in years. And they do need a good in line safety. The secondary was a weakness for the Champs last year and they could use a good no.2 safety opposite Jenkins. Rapp may have run a slow 40 and that is a knock. But I‘d bet on his short area quickness.
26) Indianapolis Colts- Jeffery Simmons DL, Miss St
Chris Ballard knows a thing or two about value. This pick is so obvious to me. He fills a need on the DLine. Would be a top 7 player if it wasn’t for off the field concerns or an ACL injury. Jeffery Simmons is one of those huge guys with incredible burst that we only see every once in a while. He’s an amazing space eater as well as an impressive rusher inside, which has become a premium in today's NFL. Reminds me a lot of Richard Seymour in that way. Everything about this pick seems like a low risk, high reward steal for Chris Ballard and the Indianapolis Colts.
27) Oakland (via Cowboys)- Josh Jacobs RB, Alabama
The Raiders need to walk out of here with pieces and Josh Jacobs is undoubtedly a great piece. This back has star potential in the NFL. He bounces off blockers and is incredible in the pass game with little wear and tear on him. As a great in between the tackles runner, grabbing Josh Jacobs gives the Raiders a great way to keep the pressure off Derek Carr. The Raiders may have found a focal point of their new offense.
28) LA Chargers- Rock Ya-Sin CB, Temple
The Chargers are a team looking to contend with a glaring hole at LB. However Mack Wilson feels like a reach here and they may as well take the perfect guy for Gus Bradley’s Cover 2 Press-Bail system. Rock Ya-Sin is a big and long, physical corner with really good ball skills who excels in zone coverage (sound like anyone else Bradley coached?). His physicality at the line really impresses me. He may be a late riser but could peak out as the second corner taken in this class. He fills a need now that Jason Verett has left.
29) Kansas City Chiefs- Deandre Baker CB, Baker
The Chiefs signed Bashaud Breeland in the offseason but him and Kendall Fuller is not gonna solve their secondary. They need another guy they can trust in the ever competitive AFC. Putting Baker will give the Chiefs the best corner available and a possibly formidable secondary now with the Honey Badger involved.
30) Green Bay Packers (via Saints)- A.J. Brown WR, Ole Miss
The second receiver off the board is one who I think perfectly fits the style of play the Packers like to run. A good route runner with amazing hands and upside after the catch. I think putting him opposite Davante Adams is a perfect blend of need and fit. The Packers have been trying to give Rodgers a No.2 option and it finally seems to be happening.
31) LA Rams- Nasir Adderley S, Delaware
The Rams are trying to retool for a playoff run again, but they have lost key contributors on the defensive side. They need to replace Lamarcus Joyner in the secondary. They have signed Eric Weddle yes, but they could use a man with single high stardom potential. Adderly has had experience at both corner and safety will give him a huge advantage in today's NFL.
32) New England Patriots- Christian Wilkins DL, Clemson
With the Patriots missing both Malcolm Brown and Trey Flowers, the Pats are gonna have to replace a large hole on the Defensive Line. This pick reminds me a lot of the Malcolm Brown pick a few years ago. A Great penetrator who can do a good job at clogging lanes and enforcing his will.
33) Arizona Cardinals- Trayvon Mullen CB, Clemson
34) Indianapolis Colts (via Jets)- N’Keal Harry WR, ASU
35) Oakland Raiders- Mack Wilson LB, Alabama
36) San Francisco 49ers- Jonathan Abrams S, Miss St
37) New York Giants- Dalton Risner OT, Kansas State
38) Jacksonville Jaguars- Irv Smith Jr TE, Alabama
39) Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Sean Bunting CB, Central Michigan
40) Buffalo Bills- Marquise “Hollywood” Brown WR, Oklahoma
41) Denver Broncos- Jerry Tillery DL, Notre Dame
42) Cincinnati Bengals- Jarrett Stidham QB, Auburn
43) Detroit Lions- Chase Winovich EDGE, Michigan
44) Green Bay Packers- Chauncey Gardner-Johnson S, Florida
45) Atlanta Falcons- Kaleb McGary OT, Washington
46) Washington Redskins- Hakeem Butler WR, Iowa St.
47) Carolina Panthers-Greg Little OT, Ole Miss
48) Miami Dolphins- David Montgomery RB, Iowa State
49) Cleveland Browns- Yodny Cajuste OT, WVU
50) Minnesota Vikings- Dexter Lawrence DT, Clemson
51)Tennessee Titans- Jaylon Ferguson EDGE, La. Tech
52) Pittsburgh Steelers- David Long CB, Michigan
53) Philadelphia Eagles (from Ravens)- Bobby Okereke LB, Stanford
54) Houston Texans (via Seahawks)- Elgton Jenkins OC, Miss St
55) Houston Texans- Kelvin Harmon WR, NC State
56) New England Patriots (via Chicago)- Oshane Ximines EDGE, Old Dominion
57) Philadelphia Eagles- Tytus Howard OT, Alabama State
58) Dallas Cowboys- Jachai Polite EDGE, Florida
59) Indianapolis Colts- Julian Love CB, Notre Dame
60) LA Chargers- Dre'mont Jones DL, OSU
61) Kansas City Chiefs- Erik McCoy OC, Texas A&M
62) New Orleans Saints- Kendall Sheffield CB, OSU
63) Kansas City Chiefs (via Rams)- Deebo Samuel WR, South Carolina
64) New England Patriots- Dawson Knox TE, Ole Miss
65) Arizona Cardinals- L.J. Collier DL, TCU
66) Pittsburgh Steelers- Darnell Savage S, Maryland
67) San Francisco 49ers- Justin Layne CB, Michigan State
68) New York Jets- Connor McGovern G, Penn State
69) Jacksonville Jaguars- Tyree Jackson QB, Buffalo
70) Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Trayveon Williams RB, Texas A&M
71) Denver Broncos- Lonnie Johnson CB, Kentucky
72) Cincinnati Bengals- Parris Campbell WR, OSU
73) New England Patriots (via Lions)- Christian Miller EDGE, Alabama
74) Buffalo Bills- Damien Harris RB, Alabama
75) Green Bay Packers- Vosean Joseph LB, Florida
76) Washington Redskins- Amani Hooker S, Iowa
77) Carolina Panthers- Juan Thornhill S, Virginia
78) Miami Dolphins- Chris Lindstrom OG, BCU
79) Atlanta Falcons- Mike Weber RB, OSU
80) Cleveland Browns- Mike Edwards S, Kentucky
81) Minnesota Vikings- David Edwards OT, Wisconsin
82) Tennessee Titans- CB Joejuan Williams, Vanderbilt
83) Pittsburgh Steelers- Riley Ridley WR, Georgia
84) Seattle Seahawks-Caleb Wilson TE, UCLA
85) Baltimore Ravens- LB Germaine Pratt, NC State
86) Houston Texans- Jace Sternberger TE, Texas A&M
87) Chicago Bears- Mike Bell S, Fresno St
88) Detroit Lions(via Eagles)- Michael Dieter OG, Wisconsin
89) Indianapolis Colts- Devin Singletary RB, FAU
90) Dallas Cowboys- Andy Isabella WR, UMass
91) LA Chargers- Clayton Thorson QB, Northwestern
92) Kansas City Chiefs- Miles Sanders RB, Penn State
93) New York Jets (via New Orleans)- Amani Oruwariye CB, Penn State
94) LA Rams- Isaiah Johnson CB, Houston
95) New York Giants (via New England)- Charles Omenihu EDGE, Texas
96) Washington Redskins- D’Andre Walker EDGE, Georgia
97) New England Patriots- Ryan Finley QB, NC State
98) Jacksonville Jaguars- Justice Hill RB, Ok St
99) LA Rams- Austin Bryant EDGE, Clemson
100) Carolina Panthers-Gerald Willis DL, Miami
101) New England Patriots- Ben Powers OG, Oklahoma
102) Baltimore Ravens- Mecole Hardman WR, Georgia
103) Arizona Cardinals- Michael Jordan OG, OSU
104) San Francisco 49ers- J.J. Arcega-Whiteside, Stanford
105) New York Jets- Myles Boykin WR, Notre Dame
106) Oakland Raiders- Beau Benzschawel OG, Wisconsin
107) Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Joe Jackson DE, Miami
108) NY Giants- Maxx Crosby EDGE, E Michigan
109) Jacksonville Jaguars- Anthony Johnson Wr, Buffalo
110) Cincinnati Bengals- Anthony Nelson DL, Iowa
111) Detroit Lions- Isaac Nauta TE, Georgia
112) Buffalo Bills- Zach Allen DE, Boston College
113) Baltimore Ravens (via Broncos)- Isaiah Buggs DL, Alabama
114) Green Bay Packers- David Long Jr. LB, WVU
115)Carolina Panthers-Josh Oliver TE, San Jose State
116) Miami Dolphins- Will Grier QB, WVU
117) Atlanta Falcons- Tre Lamar LB, Clemson
118) Green Bay Packers- (via Redskins)- Savion Smith CB, Alabama
119) Cleveland Browns- Foster Moreau TE, LSU
120) Minnesota Vikings- Martez Ivey OG, Florida
121) Tennessee Titans- David Sills V WR, WVU
122) Pittsburgh Steelers- Terez Hall, Mizzou
123) Baltimore Ravens- Isaiah Prince OL, OSU
124) Seattle Seahawks- Jamel Dean CB, Auburn
125) Denver Broncos- Emeke Egbule LB, Houston
126) Chicago Bears- Elijah Holyfield RB, Georgia
127) Philadelphia Eagles- Iman Marshall CB, USC
128) Dallas Cowboys- Jaquan Johnson S, Miami
129) Indianapolis Colts- Renell Wren DL, ASU
130) LA Chargers- Drew Tranquill LB, Notre Dame
131) Buffalo Bills- Mitch Hyatt OL, Clemson
132) NY Giants- Sheldrick Redwine S, Miami
133) LA Rams- Chuma Edoga OL, USC
134) New England Patriots- Jamal Peters CB, Miss St
135) Indianapolis Colts- Terry McLaurin WR, OSU
136) Dallas Cowboys- Lil’Jordan Humphrey WR, Texas
137) Atlanta Falcons- Drew Sample TE, Washington
138) Philadelphia Eagles-Trysten Hill DL, UCF
139) Arizona Cardinals- Kaden Smith TE, Stanford
140) Oakland Raiders(via Jets)- Brett Rypien QB, Boise State
141) Pittsburgh Steelers (via Raiders)- Rodney Anderson RB, Oklahoma
142) NY Giants (via 49ers)- Nate Harvey LB, E. Carolina
143) NY Giants- Lorenzo Neal DL, Purdue
144) Cleveland Browns (via Jags) - Jonathan Leadbetter DL, Georgia
145) Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Ugochuku Amanda S, Oregon-
146) Detroit Lions- Damarkus Lodge WR, Ole Miss
147) Buffalo Bills- Terrell Hanks LB, New Mexico St.
148) Denver Broncos- Nate Davis OL, Charlotte
149) Cincinnati Bengals- Andre James OT, UCLA
150) Green Bay Packers- Ryan Bates OL, Penn St.
151) Miami Dolphins- Michael Jackson CB, Miami
152) Atlanta Falcons- Ben Banagu EDGE, TCU
153) Washington Redskins- Ryquell Armstead RB, Temple
154) Carolina Panthers- Dillon Mitchell WR, Oregon
155) Cleveland Browns- Justin Hollins EDGE,Oregon
156) Denver Broncos (via Vikings)- Darius Slayton WR, Auburn
157) Tennessee Titans- Bobby Evans OL, Oklahoma
158) Buffalo Bills (via Steelers)- Corey Ballentine CB, Washburn
159) Seattle Seahawks- Malik Carney EDGE, North Carolina
160) Baltimore Ravens- Darrell Henderson RB, Memphis
161) Houston Texans- Ross Pierschbacher OL, Alabama
162) Chicago Bears- Demarcus Christmas DL, FSU
163) Philadelphia Eagles- Kris Boyd WR, Texas
164) Indianapolis Colts- Sutton Smith EDGE, N. Illinois
165) Dallas Cowboys- Dru Samia OL, Oklahoma
166) LA Chargers- Hunter Renfroe WR, Clemson
167) Kansas City Chiefs- Shareef Miller EDGE, Penn St
168) New Orleans Saints- Zach Gentry TE, Michigan
169) LA Rams- Drue Tranquill LB, Notre Dame
170) Cleveland Browns (via Patriots)- T.J. Edwards LB, Wisconsin
171) NY Giants- Mark Fields CB, Clemson
172) Atlanta Falcons- Byron Cowart DL, Maryland
173) Washington Redskins- Amani Bledsoe DL, Oklahoma
174) Arizona Cardinals- Daniel Wise DE, Kansas
175) Pittsburgh Steelers (via Raiders)- Chad Hansen LB, Utah
176) San Francisco 49ers- Karan Higdon RB, Michigan
177) New Orleans Saints (via Jets)- Ryquell Armstead RB, Temple
178) Jacksonville Jaguars- Chidi Okeke OL, Tenn St.
179) Arizona Cardinals (via Bucs)- Stanley Morgan Jr WR, Nebraska
180) NY Giants- Devine Ozigbo RB, Nebraska
181) Buffalo Bills- Dontavius Russell DL, Auburn
182) Denver Broncos- Olisaemeka Udoh OL, Elon
183) Cincinnati Bengals- Jamal Garcia-Williams EDGE, UAB
184) Detroit Lions- Te'von Coney LB, Notre Dame
185) Green Bay Packers- Tommy Sweeney TE, Boston College
186) Atlanta Falcons- Easton Stick QB, NDSU
187) Carolina Panthers- Jordan Brown, SDSU
188) Miami Dolphins- Jakobi Meyers WR, NC State
189) Cleveland Browns- Cole Tracy K, LSU
190) Minnesota Vikings- Carl Granderson EDGE, Wyoming
191) Baltimore Ravens (via Titans)- Penny Hart WR, Georgia St.
192) Pittsburgh Steelers- Nate Herbig OL, Stanford
193) Baltimore Ravens- Lamont Gaillard OL, Georgia
194) Green Bay Packers (via Seattle)- John Cominsky DL, University of Charleston
195) Houston Texans- Dennis Daley OL, South Carolina
196) New York Jets (via Bears)- Hamp Cheevers CB, Boston College
197) Philadelphia Eagles- Porter Gustin EDGE, USC
198) Cincinnati Bengals (via Cowboys)- Bryce Love RB, Stanford
199) Indianapolis Colts- Paul Adams OL, Mizzou
200) LA Chargers- Trey Pipkins OL, Sioux Falls
201) Kansas City Chiefs- Ken Webster CB, Ole Miss
202) New Orleans Saints- Corbin Kaufusi DL, BYU
203) LA Rams- Benny Snell RB, Kentucky
204) Detroit Lions (via Patriots)- Dexter Williams RB, Notre Dame
205) New England Patriots- Ricky Walker DL, Va Tech
206) Washington Redskins- Tommy Sweeney TE, Boston College
207) Pittsburgh Steelers (via Cardinals)- Kahale Warring TE, SDSU
208) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (via Eagles) - Keesean Johnson WR, Fresno St
209) Minnesota Vikings- Jalin Moore RB, Appalachian St.
210) Cincinnati Bengals- Blake Cashman LB, Minnesota
211) Cincinnati Bengals- Blace Brown CB, Troy
212 San Francisco 49ers- Javon Peterson OL, Ole Miss
213) Cincinnati Bengals- Albert Huggins DL, Clemson
214) Kansas City Chiefs- Jackson Barton OL, Utah
215) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (via Cardinals)- Matt Gay K, Utah
216) Kansas City Chiefs (via 49ers)- Gardner Minshew QB, Wash St.
217) New York Jets- David Bada DE, Germany
218) Oakland Raiders- Qadree Ollison RB, Pittsburgh
219) Pittsburgh Steelers (via Tampa Bay)- Durval Neto DT, Brazil
220) Houston Texans (via Giants)- Alec Eberle OL, FSU
221) Cleveland Browns- C.J. Konrad TE, Kentucky
222) Chicago Bears (via Broncos)- Nick Fitzgerald QB, Miss St.
223) Cincinnati Bengals- Deshaun Davis CB, Auburn
224) Detroit Lions- Jalen Hurd WR, Baylor
225) Buffalo Bills- Mitch Wishnowsky P, Utah
226) Green Bay Packers- Preston Williams WR, Colorado St
227) Washington Redskins- Trevon Wesco FB, WVU
228) Buffalo Bills (via Carolina)-Tyler Jones OL, NC State
229) Detroit Lions(via Dolphins)- Montre Hartage CB, Northwestern
230) Atlanta Falcons- Jake Bailey P, Stanford
231) New Orleans Saints( via Browns)- Marvel Tate III S, USC
232) NY Giants (via Vikings)- Gary Jennings WR, WVU
233) Miami Dolphins (via Titans)- Felton Davis WR, MSU
234) Miami Dolphins (via Steelers)- Marquise Blair S, Utah
235) Oakland Raiders (via Seahawks)- Will Harris S, Boston College
236) Jacksonville Jaguars (via Ravens)- Alec Ingold FB, Wisconsin
237) Denver Broncos (via Texans)- Malik Grant S, Marshall
238) Chicago Bears- Keelan Doss WR, UC Davis
239) New England Patriots (via Eagles)- Travis Fulgham WR, Old Dominion
240) Indianapolis Colts- Olive Sagapolu DL, Wisconsin
241) Dallas Cowboys- Alize Mack TE, Notre Dame
242) LA Chargers- Cameron Smith LB, USC
243) New England Patriots (via Chiefs)- Derrick Baity CB, Kentucky
244) New Orleans Saints- Jahlani Tavai LB, Hawaii
245) New York Giants (via Rams)- D’Cota Dixon S, Wisconsin
246) New England Patriots- Delvon Randall S, Temple
247) Minnesota Vikings- Kyle Shurmur QB, Vanderbilt
248) Arizona Cardinals- Myles Gaskin RB, Washington
249) Arizona Cardinals- Khari Willis S, MSU
250) Minnesota Vikings- Joe Giles-Harris
251) LA Rams- Tyre Brady WR, Marshall
252) New England Patriots- L.J. Scott RB, MSU
253) Washington Redskins- Alijah Holder CB, Stanford
254) Arizona Cardinals- Jamell Garcia-Williams EDGE, UAB