The Best Scenario:
- Lions beat Cowboys and Green Bay loses to Minnesota. Lions win the NFC North
Wild Card Scenario:
- Lions beat Cowboys and Bucs lose to the Saints
- Bucs lose to Saints, Washington loses to Bears, and Falcons beat Panthers
I would prefer that the Lions just beat the Boys and GB loses because the Lions have never won the NFC North and I need the money, remember my bet.
- Stafford: Played pretty well. Thought the play calling was bad
- Prater: Dude just doesn’t miss
- Secondary: If Slay is out for Week 17 we are in trouble
- Coaching: Why not challenge the OBJ “catch”? Why do we continually run the ball on first down when we don’t have a run game? Team looked like they were ready but no one made plays. It was a really odd game
It’s kinda hard to get excited about Dallas, unless Green Bay loses to Minnesota. Don’t really know what to say except it looks like all signs point to week 17 in a win or stay home game.
P.S. Detroit got the world’s first Applebee’s/IHop combo. So missing the playoffs will hurt but maybe not as bad as it would.