*He for sure spells it doughnut. Get off your damn high horse dude. You’re not better than me.
- Defense: Only gave up 10 points. Cant ask for much more than that.
- Stafford: Despite a bad pick-6 he showed a lot of grit and resilience. That last scoring drive was MVP highlight reel stuff
- Prater: The Goat
- Coaching Staff: Did a nice job keeping the team poised after the pick-6 and the defense had a solid game plan.
- DeAndre Levy: Limited snaps but he looked pretty decent while out there. Could be a huge addition to a defense that is hitting its stride.
- Joique Bell: Bruh
- My Hate for Rodgers: He hasn't done anything to me and the Lions incompetency is more to blame for my pain than him. Really gotta try to dial it back, can’t be good for my blood pressure
- Officiating: Completely botched a hands to the face call on Graham Glasgow and then ruined an opportunity to at least tie for the Bears. This is a problem. There needs to be repercussions for poor officiating.
- Staffords Injury: I would be lying if I said I wasn’t shook when I heard about the severity of it. I’m not worried about his accuracy, I’m worried about his velocity. If he has a tough time fitting the ball into small windows, that offense could get even worse than it is sometimes.
Wow, reading back on that opening paragraph, there is a lot of hate. Too much hate for one person. So this is my call to you, hate Rodgers with me. I have a surplus of hate and I can give you a hell of a deal on it. So come on visit me for special holiday offers like 0% down and no APR for 21 months. Only at Potocki Chevrolet, Buick, Chrysler, Hate!
P.S. Aaron, if you ever want to come on my podcast I will work around your schedule. Would love to have you on.